630 Sw 67th Ter, Gainesville, FL 32607
Estimated Monthly Rent: $800-900 per unit
Bed/Bath: 8 bd | 8 ba
Lot Size: 13939 SQ FT
Built In: 1980
Cap Rate: 9.72%
Cash on Cash ROI: 22.62%
Cash Flow per Month: $2,346
Great Cash Flow opportunity in Gainesville! Current rents $ 700 per month, 5 rented / 3 vacant. The leases expire from April-June 2021 / All 5 units Rented to Veterans through VA Government Program. Market Median Rents $850-900.
• Market Rent: $850-900
• Roof: 15 years old
• HVAC: 6 of the 8 units have been replaced within the last 3-5 years.
• Separately Metered Utilities
• Each Unit is a 1/1.
• Interior: 7 0f 8 units have ceramic tile flooring throughout
• Plumbing and Electrical have been recently updated.
RENTAL ANALYSIS ATTACHED
* Numbers in analysis are Pro-Forma, using the following:
– $80-$120 per month for Insurance (per unit)
– 2% Closing Costs
– 5% Vacancy
– 5% Repairs
– 5% CapEx
– 10% Property Management fees
– 4.5%, 30 year loan for financing with 20% down payment.
Available on 03.04.2021
Don’t let this excellent opportunity pass you by! Get it yours now!
DISCLAIMER: Florida Investor Deals does not own these properties nor does Florida Investor Deals hold itself out to represent the owners of these properties. These are not Florida investor deals listings. Values are strictly an opinion. Consult an appraiser for true values. Florida investor deals disclaims all liability for the actions or inactions taken or not taken as a result of communications from or to its officers, directors, and members. Florida investor deals does not hold direct contract with the owner of this property
The sale of these properties may be contingent upon a successful close by the Buyer under Contract with the Current Owner. Seller may not be the owner of record of the property at the applicable court jurisdiction; however, the Seller holds equitable interest in the property along with the owner of record and such interest is documented through an executed Purchase and Sale Agreement